[WCNA2020] WCNA 2020 Notes from last night meeting // WCNA 2020 Notes de la réunion d'hier soir

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:42:46 EST 2020

An additional thing to put in:

On the call we had talked about the fact that Toronto is such an
international/multicultural city - large population of Caribbean
communities, et al. Put that in! Use a paragraph to talk about Toronto as a
single locale that has the potential to address many of the knowledge
equity issues brought up in Strategy 2030, even though we are "only" a
regional conference.

-Andrew

Email: andrew at andrewlih.com