[WCNA2020] WCNA 2020 Notes from last night meeting // WCNA 2020 Notes de la réunion d'hier soir

Kevin Payravi kevinpayravi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 04:28:26 EST 2020

Hi all,

I've added in the survey results (as best as I could summarize late at
night); I also expanded the Background section with information on previous
WCNA iterations, as well as a list of innovations/accomplishments that WCNA
has made over the years, as put together by Andrew, Richard, Rosie, and
myself.

Cheers,
Kevin