[WCNA2020] WCNA 2020 Notes from last night meeting // WCNA 2020 Notes de la réunion d'hier soir

Jean-Philippe Béland jpbeland at wikimedia.ca
Wed Feb 26 23:09:17 EST 2020

Good day all,

This is to inform you that I have updated the grant request on Meta
according to your suggestions in the Google Doc and our discussions during
the meeting on Monday. Please review it.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Conference/WMCA/WikiConference_North_America_2020.
At this point, do not update the Google Doc if you want to make any
changes. You are invited to edit directly the grant request on Meta.

Kevin, please add the survey results directly on Meta.

Thank you all and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
or concerns,

JP