[WCNA2020] WCNA 2020 Notes from last night meeting // WCNA 2020 Notes de la réunion d'hier soir

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:40:03 EST 2020

Great to hear from you folks on the UT space. As Rosie suggested - if you
can clarify the dates that would be great.

Also, we have typically had 3 days of full programming, and then 1 day of
Culture Crawl. There's no need to do it all this way every year, as long as
you folks think it is do-able to have the Culture Crawl on Friday, hosted
by a GLAM at their facility, then conference days for Sat and Sun, then
that should work.

-Andrew

--
-Andrew Lih