[WCNA2020] WikiConference North-America Toronto 2020 : Start discussions

Benoit Rochon brochon at wikimedia.ca
Sun Feb 2 22:11:27 EST 2020

Merci very much Rosie, these lessons learned are priceless to us.

@WCNA UG: feel free to also feed us...

Best,

Benoit Rochon

Administrateur
Wikimédia Canada, chapitre national soutenant Wikipédia
535 avenue Viger Est, Montréal (Québec)  H2L 2P3
https://ca.wikimedia.org

Director
Wikimedia Canada, national chapter supporting Wikipedia
535 Viger Avenue East, Montréal (Québec)  H2L 2P3
https://ca.wikimedia.org