[WCNA2020] WikiConference North-America Toronto 2020 : Start discussions

Jean-Philippe Béland jpbeland at wikimedia.ca
Sun Feb 2 14:21:29 EST 2020

Hello all,

Indeed, I wrote the whole grant request by myself during the last two days.
We didn't have input from WCNA UG, except for the two or three numbers from
last year's budget that I got from Richard.

The grant request template is asking for some information from "the
previous conference's report" such as "Please list the priorities
identified in the report from the last conference organized by this
community. What progress have you made in those areas?" and "If your
community has hosted a similar conference in the past, what key lessons
were learned, and what would you like to improve on?".

We are also still missing information for "Risks" associated with this
grant request.

We do not have a Slack channel, but we created a mailing list for WCNA
2020: https://discussions.wikimedia.ca/lists/listinfo/wcna2020.

Thanks,

JP