[WCNA2020] WikiConference North-America Toronto 2020 : Start discussions

Michael David Miller mdmiller at wikimedia.ca
Sun Feb 2 13:20:52 EST 2020

Coucou Rosie,

JP has worked very hard on the grant proposal (Merci JP) :
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Conference/WMCA/WikiConference_North_America_2020
.

I do  not think there is a Slack channel created for the WCNA2020. Did you
use Slack for 2019 conference ?

@Benoit Rochon <brochon at wikimedia.ca>, how did the discussions go in
Toronto during OLA Superconference ?

Best,

MDM
VP, Wikimédia Canada

--
*Michael David MILLER*, MSI
Bibliothécaire professionnel | Profesional Librarian
mdmiller at wikimedia.ca