[WCNA2020] WikiConference North-America Toronto 2020 : Start discussions

Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight rosiestep.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 12:49:47 EST 2020

Hello there,

I assume some folks at WMCA's WCNA Core Team have been working on the grant
proposal? Is that a bad assumption? Is there anything else you need from
Core Teams of previous years? I know that Richard has provided some grant
details from 2018.

Also, this example might be helpful, albeit it's for a different conference:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Conference/WCUG_Wikisource/Wikisource_Conference_2020#Endorsements

Is there a Slack channel set up for WCNA 2020 so that we can stay in touch?

Best,
Rosie

Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight

Visiting Scholar, Northeastern University, Boston

Vice-President, Wikimedia District of Columbia

Co-founder, Women in Red
<http://rosiestep.com>

rosiestep.com

<http://womeninjournalism.org>